Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly. All batteries sold at Oceanvape have gone through extensive testing and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bag.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life.
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from us, please feel free to get in touch on 01752 299889.
Here at Oceanvape we offer a free six month warranty as standard on all of our hardware products. The warranty covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. The majority of hardware products also include a one year manufacturer’s warranty, which can be found on the warranty card in the products original packaging. Please note that manufacturer warranties are only valid if you register the product with the manufacturer directly via the warranty card. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange. All hardware must be returned in the original packaging as supplied by the manufacturer.
E-Liquids and Drip Tips:
Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer a warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances. E-liquids that have not been used and are still sealed in their original packaging can be returned to us for a refund or exchange.