As the heating core, mesh plays an important role. Each tiny structure change matters. Just like a tailor-made suit that should fit perfectly on you, the mesh for the Profile 1.5, Profile RDTA and the new Profile M RTA was tried and tested again and again to get the best result. All changes were aiming at the same target, flavor production.
To cater to more vapers, 5 options of mesh coil have been included: nexMESH CHILL, nexMESH TURBO, nexMESH EXTREME, nexMESH SUS316L, and nexMESH Clapton. Please note that the new mesh is not interchangeable with the original Profile RDA mesh in that it’s 1.4 times the area of the original one.
- nexMESH Clapton S consists of A1 + Ni80 with a resistance of 0.15ohm, this mesh coil is best uesed between 55 and 65w (Packs of 5)
- nexMESH SS316L is a stainless steel construciton with a resistance of 0.15ohm can be used in SS TC mode and is best between 50 and 80w
- nexMESH Chill is constructed out of Kanthal A1 with a resistance of 0.15ohm and is best used between 60 and 80w
- nexMESH Turbo is counstructed out of Kanthal A1 with a resistance of 0.13ohm and is best used between 60 and 80w
- nexMESH Extreme is constructed out of Kanthal A1 with a resistance of 0.16ohm and is best used between 60 and 80w
The micro weave design of the nexMESH coils also reduce spitback and hot spots.