The Stubby Xray is powered by an external 18650 battery (Not Included) and has a maximum wattage of 80 watts. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced vaper, the Stubby AIO is sure to meet all of your needs.
Along with a compact and portable design, its easy maintenance and versatile. Measuring just 70mm by 43mm by 30mm, it’s small enough to take with you wherever you go. The device also has a sleek and stylish appearance, with a durable zinc alloy construction and a range of colour options to choose from. It has a large 0.96 inch OLED display screen that shows all of the important information you need, such as wattage, battery life, and resistance. There’s also a range of safety features to protect you while you vape, including short circuit protection, overheat protection, and overcharge protection.
The Stubby Xray is the anti-disposable. With its chip being fully serviceable by you and 3 year manufacturer warranty we never want any stubby device to end up in the bin. This is a mod for life. With just a few key changes Suicide mods have taken the stubby, and boro vaping, to the next level!
Key features of the Stubby Xray:
- Super compact AIO design.
- Specially located cut outs to enable you to adjust power setting, view your eliquid level and see your fancy battery wraps.
- Proprietary wire free 80W chipset with three year manufacturer warranty.
- Uses an external 18650 battery.
- Compatible with Boro tanks of your choice
- Crisp and clear OLED screen
- 1x Stubby Xray AIO
- 1x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1x BB Threaded Flush Nut
- 1x Ergonomic 510 Drip Tip
- Dimensions: 70mm x 43mm x 30mm
- Battery type: Single 18650 (not included)
- Wire-free 80 watt board (3 year manufacturer-fault warranty on chipset)
- Stubby Single Coil RDTA compatible
- Boro tank compatible
- BB threaded flush 510 top nut
- USB-C charging port
- Diffused airflow intake
- Brass connections for optimal resistance reading
- Large 0.96 inch OLED display screen
- Safety features: short circuit protection, overheat protection, overcharge protection